We act on a case by case basis, each Client is important to us and we strive to arrive at the most satisfactory ruling.
Our services include:
- representing Clients in general courts, also in the Supreme Court, and in administrative courts,
- proceedings in regional chambers of audit,
- representing Clients in bodies authorised to conduct disciplinary proceedings,
- proceedings in administrative bodies, including assistance during audits (conducted, e.g., by the National Health Fund, Social Insurance, State Labour Inspection),
- representing Clients in regional Committees adjudicating on medical events,
- assistance in out-of-court dispute resolution, mediation and taking part in arbitration,
- negotiating on behalf of Clients and concluding settlements,
- proceedings connected with collection of debts in Poland and abroad, collaboration with bailiffs.
Types of cases:
- medical negligence,
- for the payment of amounts due based on contracts, compensation, pension,
- disciplinary cases,
- labour law and social insurance cases,
- inheritance law cases,
- cases in construction law (also based on FIDIC),
- cases connected with the local self-government,
- tax law cases,
- cases connected with disbursing EU resources,
- debt collection.